Valves and Drains

Ball valves and drains are a type of quarter-turn valve. It uses a hollow, perforated, and pivoting ball to control flow through it. It's open when the ball's hole is in line with the flow but closed if it is pivoted 90-degrees by the valve's handle. The handle is flat and aligned with the flow when it is open but is perpendicular to it when it is closed.

We sell a wide variety of ball valves from lever type to tap type in different sizes from 1/4" to 3". Ball valves are sometimes called shut-off valves or stop valves or taps. A shut-off valve is a critical component in a compressed air system. They are used when air needs to be isolated from a section of the air network or if a section of your plant is not working.

Valves and Drains Form