The instruments that are used to measure and display pressure in integral units are called pressure gauges or vacuum gauges. Glycerine filled gauges, filled with fluid dampens system pulsation, and this makes it easier to read the gauge pointer. While moisture causes problems for dry gauges.

We sell a wide variety of pressure gauges, with different entry points rear, bottom, etc. These entry points are available in a range of sizes, most commonly, 1/8", 1/4" and 1/2".

Do you need a custom gauge? We can supply you with one.

Gauges Form