When you use an air supply, an air receiver tank functions as a storage medium. It will allow the distribution system to sustain a slightly higher air consumption for a short time than the actual capacity of the compressor. An air receiver tank will separate and remove moisture and has the duty of stabilizing airflow. It is considered best practice to use air receivers in any application that uses a compressed air system. Not sure what size air receiver you should buy? Talk to us for advice.
How will you benefit if you use an air receiver?
- It will reduce the temperature
- Minimize reduction
- Assist in stabilizing pressure
- Act as a reservoir to handle high air consumption
- Minimize velocity
- Minimize pulsation
- It will improve the functionality of your compressed air system and increase its lifespan
- It will assist in moisture separation